How To Manage Your Emotions in Personal and Professional Life
Manmeet Kaur Chowdhry - Since 2008 Manmeet has been studying the work of Dr Demartini; who's a world-renowned human behaviour specialist, philosopher and educator. Manmeet assists Dr Demartini by leading the facilitator training, teaching and facilitating at his signature program The Breakthrough Experience.
What she has done over the years has integrated her extensive study of human behaviour with her experience and knowledge of business management and sales to provide new technologies that empower individuals and teams to improve their performance and sense of fulfilment.
She works both with individuals and groups internationally, she educates, mentors and facilitates their discovery of the true meaning of Love and Gratitude, both in their personal and professional lives.
- What are emotions
- How do they work
- You are the chemist and produce your own drugs
- What is anxiety, how does it work
- Past, present, future
- Monitoring your thoughts
- How is whatever is happening serving you?
- Quality of your life is based on the quality of your questions
- What questions can a business ask to adapt to current circumstances
- How can you serve
- Values and priorities
- Why are you still not getting things done?
- How can you fulfil your highest priorities