Connecting with your audience in the digital world can bring up many challenges because the communication is not taking place face to face but through a medium which gets you talking one way. In most cases its wide net conversation because you may not be talking to or engaging directly with your target audience.
Robert Louis Stevenson said, “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
What seeds are you sawing online?
How do you keep an online audience engaged, entertained and buying with little to no resistance for years and years - so you don't have to keep looking for new leads and traffic?
How do you turn strangers on the internet into superfans who see you as the only option to buy from because they trust you so highly that they buy whatever you recommend?
Questions and topics covered in this interview:
- What is #rapport
- What you should be #teaching
- How to powerfully #impact another human being
- Is your #DigitalMarketing actually landing
- How do we connect individually online
- Steps to take in order to connect with #audience online
- How to put your audience first
- Why not to bombard your email list
- How to keep it authentic
- Use software to leverage your business
- Create an impact with your audience
Jatinder Palaha - https://www.jatinderpalaha.com
Digital Rapport® - http://www.digital-rapport.com